Okay... As the New Year 2009 approaches, these are just a few things I am discovering about myself:
1. I am weird... and I LIKE It!
2. Money doesn't matter!
3. I like making things myself, I'm very DIY (do it yourself)
4. I am a NOT homebody, I need to get out at least once a day
5. I miss my family and like my in-laws
6. I LOVE my babies
7. I LOVE being home with my babies and playing with them
8. I think it is ridiculous that we (Americans) feel the need to have sooo many things (myself included)
9. I think it is stupid that peoples homes are expected to be exceptionally clean at all times (I don't know who they are kidding more, themselves or others???)
10. I love to drink Pepsi, yummy!
11. Less is more
12. I love that "ah ha" moment of creativity
13. I am a picky eater and always will be
14. I like to have quiet time, especially in the evening (even if it means going to bed 30 minutes later)
15. I am a procrastinator... and i am working on it
16. I can survive on very little sleep
17. I like myself more the older I get
18. It is okay for people to see you unperfect... because it only makes them feel more normal
19. I like REAL people... life is messy, why clean it up???!!!
20. I can be very random.
Nathalie of Seams Normal & Flowertopia!
4 weeks ago