Thursday, July 16, 2009

Other things...

I also just signed up for Doll Quilt Swap #7 (dqs7) and cannot wait to get my partner info. I think there might be a few spots left so go sign up here!

dqs7 button.

I finished Aunt Dianna's quilt in May and finally gave it to her in late June! She really liked it even though I had to add green to her normal black and white.
Aunt Dianna's Quilt Front 1

I also have finished Stan's golf quilt top, but need to prep the backing and send it to the quilter! Maybe I will have it done when I post next!

Here is a pic of the fabrics I sent for the Sew Kid at Heart Quilting Bee. I have gotten 8 blocks back already, but will wait to post a photo when I get them all returned.
Kids Quilting Bee

In the S.T.U.D. Mini Quilt Group I received a quilt from from Chocolateisthebestmedicine and the Letter 'D' was her theme.
STUD June 02

I sent her a quilt and the Letter 'L' was my theme.
May STUD quiltie and extra goodies received from Amdensspace

Three days ago, I also finished a quiltie for Tiny House for the Mini Quilt in a Bag Swap Round 4. She sent me a charm pack of Wonderland by Momo for Moda Fabrics and I made a quilt. It is finished and will be mailed tomorrow, but I cannot post pictures until she gets it as it is a suprise. She is making me a quilt from a charm pack from the Swell line also by Moda Farbics and I hope if arrives in the next couple weeks.

Right now, I have two more July blocks to make for some of the quilting bees and then I think I will be working on some old WIPs that are pileing up in my sewing closet.

1 comment:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Love those zig zags!!! in Black and white! radiates. nice job!