Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am back!

I have not posted since March 2011 and I feel a little bad. I really have so few readers that I am not sure if I should feel bad at all. Here is the reason for my absence...

eAdriennetwinsdec2011 032
Eiry and Anni born prematurely on November 1st, 2011.

I have not been sewing much at all since I got pregnant with them as it was a rough pregnancy and I was so uncomfortable. I did get the biding on my RK strawberry quilt.

Insert Photo

I also got three quilts quilted for free by Lovebug Studios... my HR Bee quilt, the Fresh Squeezed top, and a String quilt. The binding is attached to them as of January 1st, 2012, but it will take some time to bind all three. I will post about them as I finish.

I entered the lottery for DQS12 today and hope to get included again. I have so enjoyed it in the past and was very sad not to be able to play last round.


KaHolly said...

Well, welcome back!! Sweet babies. Hope we see more of them!

emedoodle said...

Welcome back! I can't believe you had quilts done by Ebony! She's in my guild and is the sweetest! Which ones were yours? I wonder if I've seen them... btw her studio is amazing. :) Look forward to getting to know you a bit during DQS12!

Aliete Couto said...

Congratulation for the babies. They're beautiful.