Sunday, December 19, 2010

12 Things in 2011

So I have seen a bunch of people putting up challenges for completing UFOs in 2011. Don't we try to do that every year? I need to go back and see if I did that for 2010 and how well I accomplished it.

So for 2011, I hope to finish 12 UFOs in 12 months (maybe even one each month). Here they are in no particular order...
  1. Broncos Top - Find Center and make into a top - Found a center
  2. String Swap Blocks - Combine blocks into a top
  3. Pirate Quilt - Blocks are cut, but not even started
  4. Beginner RR - Finish Quilting/Bind
  5. Triple Four Patch - Baste/Quilt/Bind
  6. Variation Stars – Borders/Backing/Binding - Done in January
  7. Halloween – Backing/Quilt/Bind - Done in February
  8. Rainbow Rail Fence Mini - Quilt/Bind
  9. Rainbow Stars Mini - Quilt/Bind - Done January
  10. Double X Mini - Quilt/Bind - Done January
  11. Maple Leaf Mini - Quilt/Bind - Done January
  12. BBCQ - Backing/Quilt/Bind - Done January
The larger quilts I hope to get the tops completed and backings ready and maybe I can afford to have one quilted every other month (I have three tops with backings in line already). I hope to finish the quilting and binding on the smaller ones myself.


scraphappy said...

Good luck on your UFO list for the new year. It's nice to have some motivation to finish things off.

amandajean said...

why, yes, i do think we all resolve to do this every year. it's good to have goals. :) good luck with your finishes!

Dionne said...

I love your list! I just joined the challenge and I'm looking forward to watching everyones progress!

Tine said...

Wow! Good luck completing some of these UFOs! I have a few myself that needs to be finished....

Quilt Hollow said...

Wonderful list! Thank you for the visit to my blog....I could help you out for sure!