Saturday, June 21, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 4

So I found this cute and fun looking swap on the net last year, but was too late to participate. I enjoyed looking at the photo's of the cute little quilts that were being made and shared by all. This year I was able to sign up and just got my swap partner's (SP) name. I am so excited... My SP did not give me a lot of requests, so I am revving up my creativity in hopes of making something cute and fun.

I think I am going to take a picture of my one and only doll as it is not a typical doll and since I am the only girl in my house it will have to due. My doll's name is Michael and I got him in 1981 when my little sister was born. He is well used and still comforts me when I cry those midnight tears. I will try to remember to do that tomorrow.

Here is a link to the swap info...

http://dollquiltswap.wordpress.com/

No comments: