I still have so many UFO/WIPs that I am going to try and be conservative this time. I am listing 5 WIPs/UFOs that I think I might actually be able to finish in the allotted time frame.
1. Get my Sew Kid @ Heart top ready for the quilter (finish top, borders and find a backing)
2. Get Ronin's ABC top together (fabrics cut, but that's it)
3. Get Zach's's ABC top together (fabrics cut)
4. Get School Charity ABC top together (fabrics cut)
5. Stay on time with all my VQB blocks for April and May
If I achieve these goals then I am going to cave in and buy the last 5-7 yards of the KJR blue basket weave hidden in the back at my LQS. – ALREADY DONE!
AS I get each project finished, I will try to get a picture up as soon as I can.